6 March 2019
Design of Basil’s revolutionary collaboration released on Taipei Cycle Show!
At this years' Taipei Cycle Show, the design of the revolutionary Basil Commuter Carrier, with an integrated rearlight from Spanninga, is finally released!
"Imagine careless commuting on your e-bike, because you know that your belongings fit perfectly on your bicycle, are carried shockproof, that you are highly visible and your bicycle is Smart (IoT) connected."
This is what Basil had in mind, when it developed the new innovative carrier together with other international experts in their fields: Spanninga, Tracefy, Massload and MIK. The carrier is developed for the fastest growing global target group: the demanding commuters, who consciously decide to purchase a bicycle for their commute (a design e-bike or speed-pedelec in the mid to very high segment). Basil is convinced that commuters will highly adulate all the unique features during their ride to work & home. Moreover, that they will fall in love with the stylish and modern design of the carrier.
The new Basil Commuter Carrier features countless innovations among which:
- A new way of hanging your bicycle bag on your carrier: The Basil Shock Absorbing Tube (BSAT©);
- adjustable tube creates freedom for your heels;
- suspension reduces forces on your bicycle accessory.
- An integrated high-visibility rearlight by Spanninga: starring the groundbraking Contour Lighting Technology (CLT©), exclusive for MIK;
- The Spanninga mobile MIK-flashlight;
- The fastest growing integrated system for luggage carriers: MIK;
- MIK Smart Box for Tracefy: the option to make your bike "smart" with the Tracefy IoT system;
- Production and quality guaranteed by the top carrier producer Massload.
Discover it on Spanninga stand M0310 during Taipei Cycle Show, but also on stands S0522-S0516 at Massload/Basil/Tracefy.